Click on the Apartments FAQs link to the left for exterior photos, maps, directions, and general information about each address !!!
Unless otherwise stated, heat, water, sewer taxes, and garbage collection are included in rent. Don't get confused by lower rents for other apartments when one or more of these aren't included. Occupant(s) pay for electricity--($30/mo or so, depending on your habits)
We typically, with an occasional exception, require a deposit equal to one month's rent and the first month's rent paid in full at lease signing. (Those receiving government rent subsidies need pay the deposit plus their share of first month's rent.)
Unless otherwise stated, apartments are unfurnished, but with stove and refrigerator supplied.
Large apartments suitable for a couple, or an individual wanting lots of space
- 2 BR, approx 1000 sq ft, wood floors in living room and one bedroom, large windows.
Whole first floor of house, two private entrances, garage, study/studio area, washer and dryer.
Tenant pays proportion of gas, electricity, and water. Contact us for details
602 W Columbia #1, Champaign Photos (Avail 1 May) $890
Fairly large apartments possibly suitable for a couple, but definitely for an individual wanting a bit extra space
- 1 BR, approx 600 sq ft, E side 3rd floor, deck, includes high speed internet,
104 S Grove, Urbana #1
Photos (Avail 11 Aug 17) $710
One BRs, very comfortable for one, likely a bit small for most couples
- 1 BR, approx 500 sq ft, oak floors, front and back entrance, first floor, west side. 211 W Illinois, Urbana #1 Photos, (Avail 1 August 2017 or possibly sooner) $640
- 1 BR, approx 450 sq ft, oak floors, front and back entrance, first floor, east side, free parking 211 W Illinois, Urbana #2 Photos (Avail 1Aug2017) $635
- 1 BR, approx 470 sq ft, east side, first floor, high speed internet included, private entrance,
opening onto yard,
104 S Grove, Urbana #8 Photos (Avail 1Aug2017, or a few days sooner) $665
- 1 BR, approx 525 sq ft, oak floors, large windows.
Whole second floor of house, private entrance, storage shed, washer/dryer in building
602 W Columbia #2, Champaign Photos (Avail 1 Aug 2017) $650.
Bigger than efficiencies, but not quite full one bedrooms. Cozy but comfortable for one.
- 1 BR/studio, approx 300 sq ft Contains kitchen big enough for a table where 3-4 can eat; a full bath with tub and shower; and another room big enough for a bed, desk with computer, and a small to medium TV/stereo stand. Entrance to apartment at east of building, good access to backyard, 604 W Columbia, Champaign #3 Photos (Avail Aug 1 2017) $470
- 1 BR/studio approx 300 sq ft, LR, alcove for bed, full bath and kitchen, high ceilings, handsome parquet floors. 111 N Lynn, Urbana #5 Photos (Avail now) $525
Efficiency apartments: Self-contained kitchen and bath, but kitchen big enough to hold only a small table where one or two can eat. Leases for these apartments can be as short as four months.