Click on the Apartments FAQs link to the left for exterior photos, maps, directions, and general information about each address !!!
Unless otherwise stated, heat, water, sewer taxes, and garbage collection are included in rent. Don't get confused by lower rents for other apartments when one or more of these aren't included. Occupant(s) pay for electricity--($30/mo or so, depending on your habits)
Leases through the end of December available at 20% per month above the stated rents.
We typically, with an occasional exception, require a deposit equal to one month's rent and the first month's rent paid in full at lease signing. (Those receiving government rent subsidies need pay the deposit plus their share of first month's rent.)
Unless otherwise stated, apartments are unfurnished, but with stove and refrigerator supplied.
Large apartments suitable for a couple, or an individual wanting lots of space
- 2 BR, approx 1000 sq ft, wood floors in living room and one bedroom, large windows.
Whole first floor of house, two private entrances, garage, study/studio area, washer and dryer.
Tenant pays proportion of gas, electricity, and water. Contact us for details
602 W Columbia #1, Champaign Photos (Avail 1 May) $850
- 2 BR, approx 800 sq ft, LR and large eat-in kitchen, distinctive oak floors, two private entrances, washer/dryer, PRIVATE BACKYARD. High speed internet available for $20, heat, water and garbage collecion all included in rent. 111 N Lynn, Urbana #1 Photos (Avail 1 Aug) $750
Fairly large apartments possibly suitable for a couple, but definitely for an individual wanting a bit extra space
- 1 BR, approx 600 sq ft, E side 3rd floor, deck, includes high speed internet,
104 S Grove, Urbana #1
Photos (Avail 11 Aug 17) $650
One BRs, very comfortable for one, likely a bit small for most couples
- 1 BR, approx 500 sq ft, oak floors, front and back entrance, first floor, west side. 211 W Illinois, Urbana #1 Photos, (Avail 1 August 2017 or possibly sooner) $630
- 1 BR, approx 525 sq ft, oak floors, large windows.
Whole second floor of house, private entrance, storage shed, washer/dryer in building
602 W Columbia #2, Champaign Photos (Avail 1 Aug 2017) $640.
Bigger than efficiencies, but not quite full one bedrooms. Cozy but comfortable for one.
Efficiency apartments: Self-contained kitchen and bath, but kitchen big enough to hold only a small table where one or two can eat. Leases for these apartments can be as short as four months.
- Efficiency, approx 220 sq ft 111 N Lynn, Urbana #2 Own kitchen and bath. Photos $425 (Avail now)